Welcome to the Pals October, 2018 Blog Hop.
It’s a spooky time of year so watch out for “Wicked Folds”
while you hop from blog to blog. We promise not to be too scary.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Say Hello to This Little Piggy!
Doesn't look much like a wicked fold does it?
Well it is!
Technically it is called a
I totally have to work on my video skills! Here is where I got my idea from:
I cut and scored my paper like this:
I will admit I found the first try to be time consuming!
And I did get just a tiny bit frustrated, but the end result was gratifying.
I will definitely be doing one again now that I know I can!
Today's stamp set is This Little Piggy. The base of card is all Whisper White Thick Cardstock. That is my "go to" as I prefer a card with some substance. The ring on the front is Granny Apple Green Cardstock. It was created by making a circle using the 2 1/2 Inch Circle Punch and the scalloped Layering Circle Dies on the outside of it. I also used this punch to cut the circles in the base of the card. The little tag on the inside was done with a retired Stampin' Up! punch. My Piggys were colored using Stampin' Blends. The large green areas were created with Tim Holtz Distressed Oxides.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 14, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. November is time for “Anything But a Card” where the Pals will feature creations suitable for holiday gifting. Don’t miss the fun.
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin' Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin'
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio. YOU ARE HERE!!!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie at Maggie Made Cards
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
|for stopping by!|
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.